Apex Women’s Ambulator Clogs cushion your steps and let you customize your fit with added depth
Surround your feet in comfort and protection when you slip into this genuine leather or suede clog, lined with cool, breathable mesh. A removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. Simply remove the insole for 1/2" added depth and fitting flexibility. The slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet and absorbs shock, plus the rocker design propels the foot forward to ease your stride.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Ambulator Clogs:
- Polyurethane rocker outsole offers slip-resistant traction and an easier walk.
- Genuine leather or suede upper provides comfort and breathability.
- Mesh lining adds breathability to help keep your foot comfortably cool.
- Removable insole and added depth (1/2") offer a roomy fit or allow you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Ambulator Clogs:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.