Seamless Apex Men's Spandex Ambulator Adjustable Slip-Ons reduce dangerous pressure points
Minimize pressure and potential foot problems
Seamless, comfortable Apex Men's Spandex Ambulator Adjustable Slip-On features a Plastazote® foam lining and removable insole that diminishes foot pain from diabetes, arthritis and other problems. And they’re machine washable!
Features & Benefits of Apex Men's Spandex Ambulator Adjustable Slip-Ons:
- Seamless spandex uppers and a firm, high toe box create a safer environment for at-risk feet.
- Two removable insole layers—3/16" and 1/8"—provide adjustable depth.
- Polyurethane Bio-Rocker sole reduces ball-of-foot stress and absorbs shock.
- Flared outsole provides stability.
- Hook-and-loop closure provide easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Apex Men's Spandex Ambulator Adjustable Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: Nylonspandex upper, Plastazote® lining, Polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Machine washable. Air dry.