Aetrex Men’s Ariya Classic Oxford Shoes help relieve pressure on your feet without compromising on style
Lace up this modern update on the classic oxford and step out in comfort. You get pressure relief, thanks to the removable insole with patented Mozaic® customization technology, which lets you peel away areas where you feel pressure. Plus, 5/16" double depth allows you to use your own orthotics. Cushioned comfort comes from the shock-absorbing Maxum Lite™ outsole, while a firm heel counter adds stability. Polyester and leather linings transfer moisture away from your feet to help them stay dry and healthy. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s Ariya Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Leather lining feels soft against your foot.
- Shock-absorbing Maxum Lite polyurethane outsole offers cushioning, traction and durability.
- Mozaic pressure relief insole can be customized by peeling away areas where you feel discomfort.
- Polyester fabric sockliner wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s Ariya Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyester sockliner, Mozaic insole, EVA midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.