Apex Men’s Ambulator Stretchable Double Strap Shoes fit your foot’s unique shape for customized comfort
Designed by a team of podiatrists, this slip-on offers superior comfort and protection, especially beneficial for those with diabetes. The spandex upper, lined with Plastazote foam, molds to the shape of your foot, giving you a great fit! Two hook-and-loop straps offer extra adjustability.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Stretchable Double Strap Shoes:
- High toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Seamless spandex upper lined with Plastazote foam that adjusts to your foot.
- Double hook-and-loop strap closure lets you adjust shoe for a just-right fit.
- Ultra lightweight design won’t weigh you down.
- Shoe is machine washable for easy care.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Stretchable Double Strap Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Material Content: neoprene upper, Plastazote upper lining, Plastazote / EVA sockliner, Plastazote insole, EVA midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Air dry only.