Slip into Apex Men’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes and keep the pressure off problem areas
When diabetes, arthritis, bunions, hammertoes or general foot discomfort may threaten to slow you down, but you can find relief with the Ambulator single strap shoe. The removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. The soft leather upper helps reduce rubbing, while the firm, high toe box accommodates problem feet. For added depth and fitting flexibility, the insole layers can be removed. The flared rocker polyurethane outsole improves foot stability, reduces ball-of-foot stress and absorbs shock. This single strap shoe features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure over the instep for a just-right fit.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes:
- Slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet, while absorbing shock.
- Leather upper and lining offer softness and breathability.
- Removable insole layers provide added depth and allow you to use your own orthotics for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyester fabric sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.