Apex Men’s Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes offer a customized fit that molds to the shape of your feet
Get easy adjustability in this leather shoe with double hook-and-loop straps. Inside, Plastazote® foam lining gently molds to the shape of your foot, while wicking away moisture. A removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, helps reduce pressure points, and you can remove it for 1/2" added depth and fitting flexibility. The slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet and absorbs shock, plus the rocker design propels the foot forward to ease your stride. Ideal for those with diabetes, arthritis and forefoot disorders.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Plastazote foam linings mold to the foot, protecting against pressure.
- Removable insole and added depth (1/2") offer a roomy fit or allow you to use your own orthotics.
- Polyurethane rocker outsole offers slip-resistant traction and an easier walk.
- Genuine leather upper provides comfort and breathability.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Plastazote foam upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.