Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes surround your feet with a customized fit
This leather oxford packs plenty of comfort without sacrificing classic style. Inside, Plastazote® foam lining gently molds to the shape of your foot, while it wicks away moisture. A removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, helps reduce pressure points, and you can remove it for 1/2" added depth and fitting flexibility. The slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet and absorbs shock, plus the rocker design propels the foot forward to ease your stride. Ideal for those with diabetes, arthritis and forefoot problems.
Click here to view the Pressure-Relieving Insole System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Plastazote foam linings mold to the foot, protecting against pressure.
- Removable depth (1/2") offers a roomy fit or accommodates orthotics.
- Polyurethane rocker outsole offers slip-resistant traction and an easier walk.
- Genuine leather upper provides comfort and breathability.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Plastazote foam upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.