Take the pressure off problem areas with every step in Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes
Don’t let diabetes, arthritis, bunions, hammertoes or general foot discomfort slow you down—find relief with the Ambulator classic oxford. The removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. The soft leather upper helps reduce rubbing, while the firm, high toe box accommodates problem feet. For added depth and fitting flexibility, the insole layers can be removed. The flared rocker polyurethane outsole improves foot stability, reduces ball-of-foot stress and absorbs shock. This classic oxford laces up for a great-looking shoe that feels great too.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet, while absorbing shock.
- Leather upper and lining offer softness and breathability.
- Removable insole layers provide added depth and allow you to use your own orthotics for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Classic Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyester fabric sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.