Apex Men’s Ambulator Biomechanical Work Boots take care of hard-working feet with extra depth and added support
This lace-up leather boot combines the therapeutic benefits of Apex with the stability and support you need in a work boot. The 6" shaft height provides ankle support, while the removable Anti-Shox footbed cushions and protects your foot from shock. The SmartGrip™ polyurethane outsole ensures sure-footed traction and stability. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Apex Men’s Ambulator Biomechanical Work Boots:
- SmartGrip polyurethane outsole offers traction and stability for steady steps.
- Genuine full-grain leather upper adds comfort and breathability.
- Breathable mesh lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Shock-absorbing Anti-Shox footbed can be removed for 1/2" of added depth.
- 6" lace-up work boot provides ankle coverage and stability.
Other Important Information About Apex Men’s Ambulator Biomechanical Work Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, mesh upper lining, fabric sockliner, polyurethane / EVA foam insole, polyurethane midsole, polyurethane SmartGrip outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.