Apex 854 Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoes are the ultimate comfort shoes with a generous, easy-to-adjust fit
Only at FootSmart! Word on the sidewalks is that the Apex Athletic walking shoe is one of the best walkers out there. Constructed with the most technologically advanced features—a multi-density midsole with added arch support, a molded external heel counter for rearfoot control and a traction rubber outsole. Plus, two removable insoles provide added depth and a customized fit. The genuine leather upper offers comfort and breathability with moisture-wicking mesh lining, and it has dual hook-and-loop closures for an easy-to-adjust fit. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Apex 854 Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoes:
- Two hook-and-loop straps over the foot allow you to customize the fit.
- Two removable insoles allow for 5/16" added depth to give feet more room or accommodate your own orthotics.
- Multi-density midsole with an EGX Footbridge under the arch helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Medial (inside) support pod and external heel counter add extra support.
- Leather upper with moisture-wicking mesh lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Apex 854 Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane / memory foam insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.