Enjoy a more comfortable run or walk in with soft cushioning and the Zero Drop platform in Altra Women's Torin Lace-Up Running Shoes
Head out for your next walk or run with plenty of comfort underfoot in this mesh training shoe. You’ll enjoy cushioning from the removable EVA insole, which can be replaced with a custom orthotic if desired. The Zero Drop™ platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground to encourage a natural stride. Feel confident on your feet, thanks to the MetaPod™ rubber outsole with all-purpose traction. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Altra Women's Torin Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Zero Drop platform allows a more natural foot strike to help promote an efficient running or walking gait.
- Foot-shaped toe box lets toes spread out naturally.
- MetaPod rubber outsole offers natural flexibility and all-purpose traction.
- EVA midsole with recycled AltraBound™ foam adds shock absorption and cushioning that bounces back with each step.
Other Important Information About Altra Women's Torin Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, EVA / AltraBound midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.