Get ready for a more natural stride in lightweight, well-cushioned Altra Men's The One Lace-Up Running Shoes
This lace-up athletic style combines the lightweight feel of a performance shoe with the durability of a training shoe. Walking or running feels more natural on the Zero Drop™ platform, which places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground. You’ll also enjoy cushioning from the EVA insole and get added support from the dynamic stability wedge that helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward). Both the insole and stability wedge are removable and can be replaced with a custom orthotic, if desired. Natural flexibility comes courtesy of the SpeedPod™ rubber outsole that also provides sure-footed traction. The mesh upper is breathable and quick-drying to help keep you cool and comfortable. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Altra Men's The One Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Zero Drop platform allows a more natural foot strike to help promote an efficient running or walking gait.
- Foot-shaped toe box lets toes spread out naturally.
- Removable dynamic stability wedge under the insole provides pronation control, helping to keep the foot from rolling inward too much.
- SpeedPod rubber outsole offers natural flexibility and all-purpose traction.
- EVA midsole with recycled AltraBound™ foam adds shock absorption and cushioning that bounces back with each step.
Other Important Information About Altra Men's The One Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, EVA / AltraBound midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.