Go for a more efficient stride in customizable Altra Men's Provision 1.5 Lace-Up Running Shoes with Zero Drop technology
Experience a low-impact walk or run in this mesh lace-up trainer. The Zero Drop™ platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground to encourage a natural stride. You’ll also enjoy cushioning from the EVA insole and get added support from the dynamic stability wedge that helps reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward). Both the insole and stability wedge are removable and can be replaced with a custom orthotic, if desired. Feel confident on your feet, thanks to the FootPod™ blown rubber outsole with all-purpose traction. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Altra Men's Provision 1.5 Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Zero Drop platform allows a more natural foot strike to help promote an efficient running or walking gait.
- Foot-shaped toe box lets toes spread out naturally.
- Removable dynamic stability wedge under the insole provides pronation control, helping to keep the foot from rolling inward too much.
- FootPod blown rubber outsole offers flexibility, cushioning and all-purpose traction.
- EVA midsole with recycled AltraBound™ foam adds shock absorption and cushioning that bounces back with each step.
Other Important Information About Altra Men's Provision 1.5 Lace-Up Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, EVA / AltraBound midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.