APB All Purpose Boot — the ideal shoe for relief from foot and heel pain, even post-op recovery
The All Purpose Boot has optimal support for those that suffer from various foot or heel issues or are recovering from surgery. It has a supportive sole that reduces pressure on the foot, and a zoned bottom with great traction for walking. The square toe is very roomy and comfortable for toes, and the forefoot closure is adjustable with hook-and-loop. The ankle strap also adjusts to fit just right to minimize heel slippage and friction in the shoe. Removable insole adds comfortable padding and support in the metatarsal area.
Features & Benefits of APB All Purpose Boot:
- Rocker outsole helps reduce pressure under the forefoot.
- Removable EVA insole offers twice the cushioning of most insoles, providing a soft surface that helps relieve foot and heel pain.
- Roomy, square toe and soft, removable forefoot closure protects toes, great for those with toe pain or post-op.
- Ankle strap holds the foot in place, helping reduce heel slippage and friction.
Other Important Information About APB All Purpose Boot:
- Material Content: thermoplastic rubber, polyester mesh, nylon, EVA.