Heel pain? Get a customized stretch for relief with Aircast Adjustable Dorsal Night Splint
Find relief from the heel pain of plantar fasciitis with this adjustable night splint. A dorsiflexion adjustment strap gives you control for your desired level of stretch. Use the optional toe assist strap to hold the toes in place and to keep the foot from dropping, ensuring effective overnight stretch.
Features & Benefits of Aircast Adjustable Dorsal Night Splint:
- Dorsiflexion adjustment strap allows you to customize your stretch overnight for plantar fasciitis relief.
- Optional toe assist strap helps prevent the foot from dropping and plantar fascia from tightening, while adding an extra level of dorsiflexion.
- Anterior (front) shell design with flexible hinge and soft foam cushioning protects your foot and leg from pressure.
- Thermoformed liner and anatomically designed forefoot pad provide maximum comfort and support.
- Removable liner can be washed, keeping the splint clean and fresh.
Other Important Information About Aircast Adjustable Dorsal Night Splint:
- Material Content: neoprene.
- Care: Remove liner and hand wash with mild soap in cold water. Rinse thoroughly. Air dry.