Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace — pump up the aircell arch support for flat feet relief
The AirLift PTTD Brace features an inflatable air cell that provides arch support to treat posterior tibialis tendon dysfunction, adult acquired flat foot. The integrated air cell and semi-rigid shell provide support and ankle stabilization. The air cell, located under the arch, is adjustable using the hand bulb (included). When inflated, the air cell can accommodate variances in arch shapes and heights and comfortably lifts the foot arch to achieve a more natural foot position.
Features & Benefits of Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace:
- AirLift integrated air cell at the arch adjusts to the shape and height of your arch, comfortably lifting the arch to a more natural position.
- Air cell can be adjusted while you wear the brace.
- Innovative design allows you to slip your foot into the back of the brace, making it easier to put on and eliminating time-consuming lacing.
- Two straps adjust the fit of the brace and hold it in place.
- Anatomically designed, semi-rigid ankle shell helps stabilize the ankle.
Other Important Information About Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace: