AirForm Night Splint combines light-as-air comfort with therapeutic results
This innovative plantar fasciitis night splint is smaller and lighter than most, delivering both nighttime comfort and morning pain relief with ease. The splint is designed to maintain your ankle in a neutral position (right angle, as if standing) and provide a passive stretch to the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia by pulling from above, gently lengthening tendons while you sleep. An air-filled pad lines this anatomically molded splint at your ankle and foot juncture, providing a cushioned fit.
Note: Intended for nighttime use only.
Features & Benefits of AirForm Night Splint:
- Air-filled pad and 3D padded molding reduce irritation and discomfort for a better night’s rest.
- Lightweight (only 9 ounces) low profile design provides a more natural feel, making the splint easier and more comfortable to wear.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures adjust to fit.
- Dorsal design supports the foot from above, while leaving the heel exposed and keeping the foot cooler.
Other Important Information About AirForm Night Splint:
- Material Content: Plastic shell: 100% ABS plastic. Padding: 100% polyester and urethane foam. Laminate Binding: 100% polyester. Straps: 100% neoprene with polyester fabric.
- Care: Hand wash only with warm water and mild detergent. Remove excess water and air dry.