AirCast AirHeel Arch Support with amazing aircell technology massages away heel pain as you walk!
Feel the massaging compression and support with every step. Interconnected aircells, located under the arch and in the back of the heel, exchange pressure to ease swelling and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, heel pain and Achilles tendonitis, while helping improve circulation. Made of lightweight, breathable neoprene, this easy slip-in design features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for a comfortable fit in seconds. Must be worn over a sock.
Note: Do not use the AirHeel at high altitudes as the aircells may expand beyond their optimal level.
Features & Benefits of AirCast AirHeel Arch Support:
- Interconnecting aircell chambers provide pulsating compression while you walk to reduce swelling and enhance circulation.
- Lightweight, low profile design is easy to wear during most activities.
- AirHeel slips on easily and adjusts to fit with a hook-and-loop closure.
Other Important Information About AirCast AirHeel Arch Support:
- Material Content: neoprene.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.