Aetrex Women’s Zoom Runner Running Shoes incorporate innovative technology that you can customize to your feet
This running shoe from Aetrex gives feet with high arches the cushioning they need, as well as a custom fit with two removable insoles—the pressure relief insole with Mozaic™ Customization Technology allows you to peel away squares of the insole to relieve areas where you feel the most pressure or discomfort. Plus, the removable Aetrex Performance insole works with the Sky™ EVA midsole to cushion and absorb shock, helping take pressure off your feet.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women’s Zoom Runner Running Shoes:
- Mozaic insole can be customized to relieve foot pressure.
- Biomechanically designed, Aetrex Performance polyurethane insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption.
- PRS™ (Pressure Relief System) Sky midsole incorporates three densities of EVA to unload pressure and cushion the most sensitive areas of the foot.
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) Structured Logo Design on the upper enhances support and resilience.
- Web™ Suspension Footbridge supports the midfoot and gives ultra-lightweight reinforcement to the midsole.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet with superior traction.
- Aeromax™ mesh upper offers optimum breathability to keep feet healthy and cool.
- Polyester lining won’t rub or irritate the foot.
- Soft, padded collar and tongue help cushion and prevent heel slippage.
- Recommended for high arches.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women’s Zoom Runner Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Aeromax™ mesh upper with Web™ Fusion, polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane / EVA midsole, multi-density EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.