Aetrex Women’s Rx Runner Running Shoes are packed with comfort technology relieve the pain and discomfort of walking and running
This lace-up running shoe is designed with comfort and relief in mind. You’ll feel less heel pain, thanks to the 10mm thick Fat Pad Gel insert in the heel, which works with the heel-cradle design of the outsole to help reduce stress on the heel bone. The Gateway external heel counter, thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge and midsole stability plate combine to support your stride, while the firm EVA midsole controls foot motion to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). Get pressure relief with the patented, removable Mozaic™ Performance insole, which allows you to remove gel plugs in areas where you feel pressure. The breathable mesh / polyurethane upper features a padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort and a flat seam lining for protection against rubbing and chafing.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women’s Rx Runner Running Shoes:
- Fat Pad Gel insert in the heel provides superior cushioning and shock absorption.
- Gateway external heel counter helps stabilize and support the rearfoot area.
- Midsole stability plate adds extra stability and disperses foot pressure.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge offers motion control and stabilizes the midfoot area.
- Firm EVA midsole helps reduce overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women’s Rx Runner Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / polyurethane upper, mesh upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA / Mozaic Gel insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.