The secret to Aetrex Women’s Helen Mary Janes is the spandex
Wiggle room for toes… a wonderful fit for feet!
You can get a comfortable, roomy fit in this Mary Jane with a stretchy upper and easy hook-and-loop single strap. A wide toe box and two removable insoles give feet plenty of room to relax.
Click here to view the Advanced Moziac customization layer.
Click here to view the Advanced Mozaic Technology.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women's Helen Mary Janes:
- Footbed features arch and metatarsal support that help
stabilize the foot and limit stress.
- Extra roomy toe box allows toes to spread out and relax.
- Removable shock-absorbing insole provides additional 1/4"
to accommodate orthotics.
- Trim the Pressure Relief Insole at areas of pressure for
extra room where you need it most.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock without
weighing you down.
- High density, wraparound external heel counter provides stability.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women's Helen Mary Janes:
- Material Content: neoprene upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, EVA insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.