Get customizable Mozaic pressure relief in Aetrex Women’s Edge Runner Shoes
Get the comfort of a running shoe with advanced Mozaic™ technology, featuring a customizable insole for pressure relief. The highly breathable Aeromax™ mesh upper keeps feet cool, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady as you run. Orthotic-friendly.
Click here to view the Aetrex Women’s Edge Runner Shoes technology.
Click here to view the adjustable Lockdown™ heel strap.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women’s Edge Runner Shoes:
- Customizable Mozaic Pressure Relief insole allows you to peel away areas where you feel pressure.
- Aeromax mesh upper offers optimum breathability for a cool, dry foot environment.
- Shoe is built on a Q last for rearfoot stability and midfoot support.
- Adjustable Lockdown™ heel strap provides customized support and control.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge reinforces the midfoot for added support.
- Biomechanically designed EVA Aetrex Performance insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption.
- Multi-density midsole supports the medial arch with strategically placed firm EVA.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole delivers increased traction, flexibility and durability.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women’s Edge Runner Shoes:
- Material Content: Aeromax mesh upper, polyester fabric upper lining, EVA insole, multi-density EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.