Aetrex Women’s Alana Mary Jane Shoes — get the wiggle room you need with customized pain relief
The secret to this amazing shoe is in the Mozaic™ insole system that can be customized to relieve specific pressure points and provide additional depth. Featuring a full-grain leather upper, this Mary Jane boasts a 3/16" of additional depth, a buckle closure and cut-out detailing that offers breathability. An extra roomy toe box allows toes to relax. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view the Advance Moziac customization layer.
Click here to view the Advanced Mozaic Technology.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women’s Alana Mary Jane Shoes:
- Full-grain leather upper with cut-out detailing provides added breathability to help keep feet healthy and comfortable.
- Removable Mozaic footbed gives you 3/16" added depth, and an adjustable strap closure allows you to customize the fit.
- Semi-straight last (shape) allows for a snug rearfoot and comfortable forefoot fit.
- Polyurethane outsole offers flexibility to reduce foot fatigue.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women’s Alana Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.