Aetrex Women’s Abbey Walking Shoes brings you the customized comfort you’re looking for in an everyday style
Whether you’re at work or on the go, this double strap shoe from the Aetrex Essential Spirit Collection offers you a customized fit, helping to make every step you take feel great. Peel away squares of the Mozaic™ footbed to relieve areas where you feel pressure and discomfort. You can remove the footbed for 3/16" additional depth and to accommodate your own orthotics. Expertly crafted with a soft, premium leather and suede upper, and lined with moisture-wicking nylon for maximum comfort and breathability.
Click here to view the Moziac customization layer.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Women’s Abbey Walking Shoes:
- Mozaic Customization Technology allows you to customize the footbed and relieve pressure points on your foot.
- Footbed can be removed for 3/16" additional depth and can be replaced with your own orthotics.
- Full-grain leather and suede upper features adjustable, double hook-and-loop strap closure for optimum fit and easy on / off.
- Polyester sockliner and nylon upper lining help wick away moisture.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole offers sure footing and shock absorption.
- Firm heel counter and soft padded collar help hold the heel in place.
- Roomy toe area gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Women’s Abbey Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather and suede upper, nylon upper lining, polyester sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.