Aetrex Men’s Rx Runner Running Shoes are packed with comfort technology relieve the pain and discomfort of walking and running
This lace-up running shoe is designed with comfort and relief in mind. You’ll feel less heel pain, thanks to the 10mm thick Fat Pad Gel insert in the heel, which works with the heel-cradle design of the outsole to help reduce stress on the heel bone. The Gateway external heel counter, thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge and midsole stability plate combine to support your stride, while the firm EVA midsole controls foot motion to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). Get pressure relief with the patented, removable Mozaic™ Performance insole, which allows you to remove gel plugs in areas where you feel pressure. The breathable Aeromax mesh / polyurethane upper features a padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort and a flat-seam lining for protection against rubbing and chafing.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s Rx Runner Running Shoes:
- Padded collar and tongue provide cushioned comfort and help prevent heel slippage.
- Smooth, flat-seam lining helps protect feet from irritation.
- Gateway external heel counter helps stabilize and support the rearfoot area.
- Fat Pad Gel insert in the heel provides superior cushioning and shock absorption.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge offers motion control and stabilizes the midfoot area.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s Rx Runner Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Aeromax mesh / polyurethane upper, Aeromax mesh upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA / Mozaic Gel insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.