Aetrex Men’s Rhino Runner Running Shoes deliver motion control and a customized fit for continuous comfort
It’s easy to get a perfect fit in this running shoe with two removable insoles. The Aetrex Performance insole cushions and supports, while the pressure relief insole with Mozaic™ Customization Technology helps relieve pressure points. Simply peel away areas where you feel the most pressure or discomfort. This shoe also offers plenty of motion control for feet with flat arches. The Contrex™ external stability enhancer and the Carboplast® Footbridge work together to help prevent overpronation.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s Rhino Runner Running Shoes:
- X last (shape) provides motion control and a roomy fit.
- Two removable insoles give you the option of extra room (remove one insole) or use your own orthotics (remove both insoles).
- Carboplast footbridge enhances motion control helps stabilize your steps.
- Mozaic pressure relief insole allows you to peel away areas where you feel pressure for customized comfort.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s Rhino Runner Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, polyester upper lining, fabric sockliner, polyurethane / EVA insole, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.