Feel less foot stress with double rocker technology in Aetrex Men’s Bodyworks Classic Triple Strap Shoes
What sets this athletic shoe apart from most rocker bottom shoes? The double rocker design! The outsole is sloped at the forefoot and the heel to redistribute pressure underfoot and decrease impact on the heel, while providing shock absorption, traction and stability. Plus, it encourages the foot to roll naturally with a strategically positioned fulcrum point under the arch. The multi-density polyurethane midsole also cushions and absorbs shock to soften your steps. If you want customized comfort, the removable Mozaic® insole has you covered. It features pods on the bottom of the insole that you can peel away for customized pressure relief. Triple hook-and-loop straps over the foot make it easy to adjust the fit of the leather and mesh upper laces up to fit, which features moisture-wicking lining for a cool, dry foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s Bodyworks Classic Triple Strap Shoes:
- Double rocker outsole helps redistribute pressure and reduce impact on the heel and forefoot.
- Removable insole with Mozaic technology allows you to peel away areas where you feel the most pressure for customized comfort.
- Multi-density polyurethane midsole cushioning and shock absorption.
- Strategically placed outsole pod under the arch acts as a pivot point, promoting a natural foot motion.
- Rubber outsole provides traction and stability for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s Bodyworks Classic Triple Strap Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, fabric upper lining, microfiber sockliner EVA / Mozaic gel insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.