Get Lynco orthotic support, along with classic style, in Aetrex Essence Women’s Kimberly Loafers
You can’t go wrong with this classic loafer from the Essence collection. The removable Lynco® orthotic insole supports the arch and cushions the ball of foot, while a Medial Support Pod helps reduce pronation (foot rolling inward). Plus, the insole has memory foam that molds to the shape of your foot. The shock-absorbing rubber outsole and polyurethane midsole work together to add even more comfort. Stretch elastic inserts and a padded heel collar create a comfortable fit. Choose suede, leather or croc embossed patent leather.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Essence Women’s Kimberly Loafers:
- Removable Lynco orthotic insole with met bar pod supports the arch and helps promote better balance and alignment.
- Met Bar Pod (forefoot padding) helps reduce ball-of-foot stress.
- Medial (inside) Support Pod helps prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- Memory foam cushioning conforms to your foot for customized comfort.
- Leather lining provides softness and breathability.
- Rubber outsole offers shock absorption and durability.
- Padded heel collar feels soft against your foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Essence Women’s Kimberly Loafers:
- Material Content: suede, leather or patent leather upper, microfiber upper lining, fabric sockliner, memory foam insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.