Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks fight odor and fungi to keep feet healthy and fresh
Copper Sole technology makes these the healthiest diabetic socks you’ll ever wear!
Protect your feet in this quarter sock made with Copper Sole technology, scientifically proven in FDA-certified labs to help prevent 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and fungi from reaching the sock. Copper Sole technology also rejuvenate skin texture and appearance. Moisture-wicking fibers keep skin drier and healthier. A hand-linked toe seam, non-binding top, contoured, bunch-free heel and toe pockets and a cushioned terry sole for shock absorption all make this sock ideal for diabetic and sensitive feet.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks:
- Copper ions are embedded in the Cupron™ yarn for a zone of protection that’s guaranteed for the life of the sock.
- Moisture-wicking fibers maintain a cool, dry and healthier foot environment.
- Hand-linked toe seam protects sensitive feet from irritation.
- Non-binding top keeps sock up comfortably without restricting circulation.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets are designed to properly fit the shape of your feet to prevent bunching and slipping.
- Terry sole provides soft cushioning.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 86% polyester, 12% Cupron polyester, 1% spandex, 1% other.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.