Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks fight odor and fungi — the healthiest diabetic socks you’ll ever wear!
Protect your feet in this quarter sock made with Copper Sole technology, scientifically proven in FDA-certified labs to help prevent 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and fungi from reaching the sock. Copper Sole technology also rejuvenate skin texture and appearance. Moisture-wicking fibers keep skin drier and healthier. A hand-linked toe seam, non-binding top, contoured, bunch-free heel and toe pockets and a cushioned terry sole for shock absorption all make this sock ideal for diabetic and sensitive feet.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks:
- Copper ions are embedded in the Cupron™ yarn for a zone of protection that’s guaranteed for the life of the sock.
- Moisture-wicking fibers maintain a cool, dry and healthier foot environment.
- Hand-linked toe seam protects sensitive feet from irritation.
- Non-binding top keeps sock up comfortably without restricting circulation.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets are designed to properly fit the shape of your feet to prevent bunching and slipping.
- Terry sole provides soft cushioning.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s / Women’s Copper Sole Cushioned Diabetic Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 86% polyester, 12% Cupron polyester, 1% spandex, 1% other.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.