Aetrex Men’s Copper Sole Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and fungi while increasing circulation
You can dress up while protecting your feet in these over-the-calf socks with Copper Sole technology, scientifically proven to help prevent 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and fungi from reaching the socks. Copper Sole technology also rejuvenates skin texture and appearance. Plus, firm support helps relieve varicose veins, swollen legs and edema.
Graduated Support Level: 20–25 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Men’s Copper Sole Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Graduated compression from ankle to knee helps improve circulation, reducing varicose veins, swelling / edema and leg fatigue.
- Copper ions are embedded in the Cupron™ yarn for a zone of protection against bacteria and fungi, guaranteed for the life of the sock.
- Hand-linked toe seam protects feet from irritation.
- Advanced Moisture-Guard™ wicking system helps keep the foot cool and dry.
- Added cushioning in the heel and toe provides superior shock absorption.
- Elasticized arch support stretches to hug your arch.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Men’s Copper Sole Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 78% nylon, 11% Cupron polyester, 11% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium.
- Made in USA.