Aetrex Cheryl Mary Jane Shoes — step confidently with better-balanced Lynco support
Choose to wear this Mary Jane from Aetrex and you’ve selected a feel-good shoe that meets your need for style. The built-in Lynco® orthotic footbed, topped with memory foam, offers support, balance and alignment. Unique support pods at the forefoot and arch ease ball-of-foot stress and help minimize overpronation (feet rolling inward too much). The leather upper has both a hook-and-loop closure over the instep and a stretch, padded heel strap, as well as laser cut-out detailing on the topline for eye-catching interest.
Features & Benefits of Aetrex Cheryl Mary Jane Shoes:
- Lynco orthotic footbed supports the foot to help promote proper balance and alignment.
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment on the footbed helps fight foot odor.
- Memory foam footbed provides cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap and padded heel strap with an elastic insert offer a customized fit.
- Met Bar Pod insert at the forefoot helps reduce ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Medial Support Pod supports the arch and helps minimize overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- Ultra-light cork midsole naturally absorbs the shock of walking.
Other Important Information About Aetrex Cheryl Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, memory foam footbed, cork midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
With fashion, function and quality at the forefront, Aetrex designs and manufactures casual, dress, sandal, athletic and therapeutic footwear for women and men. All styles are crafted with care to meet high standards in design, incorporating the latest technologies for comfort.