Wrap your knee and leg with ActiveWrap Hot / Cold Knee / Leg Wrap for customizable hot and cold therapy for pain relief
Active Medical Plush™ fabric sets ActiveWrap apart from other knee and leg wraps. This patented fabric attaches to the nylon sleeves that wrap the two thermal packs, allowing you to position them anywhere inside the wrap for completely customizable hot or cold therapy right where you need it! The flexible packs can be heated in the microwave or chilled in the freezer for your choice of soothing heat or cold to relieve knee pain or leg pain. Roomy, 3" wide compression straps keep the wrap comfortably in place around the knee or leg. Position the wrap on either side of the knee for relief from arthritis and iliotibial knee pain, or wrap it right over the patella to help relieve runner’s knee or patella pain. If you have shin splints or leg pain, simply wrap the leg for targeted pain relief.
Caution: Consult a doctor before using, especially if you have circulatory problems, vasospastic disease or skin sensitivity.
Features & Benefits of ActiveWrap Hot / Cold Knee / Leg Wrap:
- Patented Active Medical Plush™ fabric allows you to position the gel packs anywhere in the wrap for pain relief right where you need it.
- Soft fabric feels comfortable against the skin.
- Two reusable thermal packs, in breathable nylon sleeves with easy hook-and-loop closures, can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer.
- Non-migrating gel remains flexible and evenly distributed throughout the packs when heated or frozen, providing uniform hot or cold therapy.
- Wide compression straps comfortably wrap around knee to provide compression and relieve pain without bulk.
Other Important Information About ActiveWrap Hot / Cold Knee / Leg Wrap:
- Material Content: Wrap: 56% neoprene, 44% nylon. Thermal Packs: nylon.
- Care: Rinse with water and hang dry. Do not store wrap in freezer.