Shock-absorbing, stabilizing Orthaheel Active Men’s / Women’s Full Length Orthotics let you move with greater comfort and control
Keep your heel and arch aligned as you walk or run with these full-length insoles. A supportive arch wedge provides stability and motion control to help reduce overpronation (foot rolling inward), while the shock-absorbing heel and forefoot help reduce the impact of each step. Best worn in shoes with removable insoles. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Active Men’s / Women’s Full Length Orthotics:
- Strike zone in heel and forefoot absorbs shock and promotes a natural walking or running stride.
- 4-degree arch wedge provides arch support and control, helping prevent the foot from turning inward (overpronation).
- EVA base with a firm shell maximizes support to help stabilize the arch.
- Nylon fabric with EcoFresh treatment protects against odor-causing bacteria and limits moisture build-up for a dry, fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Active Men’s / Women’s Full Length Orthotics:
- Material Content: EVA, thermoplastic polyurethane.