Acorn Women’s Emma Moc Slippers — climate control for tired feet
This ultra cozy, ultra comfy slipper of lightweight, 100% boiled wool maintains just-the-right temperature, and the upper is fully lined in soft, sherpa-style polyester fleece. The elasticized topline makes for easy entry and ensures a just-so fit. High density, heel-to-toe foam cushioning and a raised EVA heel wedge enhance overall comfort. The weatherproof, fabric-wrapped thermoplastic rubber outsole stands up to indoor/outdoor wear, while the suede sidewall adds durability.
Features & Benefits of Acorn Women’s Emma Moc Slippers:
- 100% boiled wool upper, fully lined with polyester sherpa fleece, helps keep feet warm.
- Elasticized topline allows for easy on / off and offers a customized fit.
- High-density memory foam footbed and EVA heel wedge work together to cushion and stabilize your steps for long-lasting comfort.
- Suede sidewall gives the slipper extra durability.
- Weatherproof outsole provides traction indoors and out.
Other Important Information About Acorn Women’s Emma Moc Slippers:
- Material Content: boiled wool upper, polyester sherpa fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA / high-density foam insole, high-density foam midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.