Nordic-inspired styling combines with contoured support in Acorn Women's Crosslander Slip-On Slippers
You’ll never want to take off this slip-on slipper in fun Nordic prints. Walk comfortably on the removable, contoured EVA insole with anatomic arch support. The super-soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite® synthetic down insulation help to provide extra warmth. This slipper also has an Italian wool-blend knit upper with stain and water-repellent suede details to help keep your foot dry. Plus, the rubber outsole with hand-pressed jute offers great traction for indoor or outdoor wear. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Acorn Women's Crosslander Slip-On Slippers:
- Removable, contoured EVA insole allows use of your own orthotic.
- Sherpa fleece lining wraps your feet in soft and cozy warmth.
- Thermolite synthetic down insulation has unique hollow-core technology that traps heat to help keep feet warm.
- Rubber and jute outsole provides indoor / outdoor traction to help keep you steady.
- Soft, wool-blend knit upper with water-repellent suede details helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Acorn Women's Crosslander Slip-On Slippers:
- Material Content: wool / polyester upper, polyester Sherpa fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, rubber / jute outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.