Easy-to-wear, contoured comfort and cozy warmth — Acorn Women's Crosslander Mule Slippers have it all!
You can customize your comfort level in this mule slipper in stylish Nordic prints. You’ll instantly feel good on your feet with the removable, contoured EVA insole with anatomic arch support, or you can replace it with your own orthotic. The super-soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite® synthetic down insulation help to provide extra warmth and durability. This slipper also has an Italian wool-blend knit upper with stain and water-repellent suede details to help keep your foot dry. Plus, the rubber outsole with hand-pressed jute gives good traction for indoor or outdoor wear. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Acorn Women's Crosslander Mule Slippers:
- Removable, contoured EVA insole allows the use of your own orthotic.
- Sherpa fleece lining wraps your feet in soft and cozy warmth.
- Thermolite synthetic down insulation has unique hollow-core technology that traps heat to help keep feet warm.
- Rubber and jute outsole provides indoor / outdoor traction to help keep you steady.
- Raised EVA heel wedge offers stability and support.
- Soft, wool-blend knit upper with water-repellent suede details helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Acorn Women's Crosslander Mule Slippers:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: wool / polyester upper, polyester Sherpa fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, rubber / jute outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.