Feel comfortable all day in the cushioning and support of Acorn Men's Rambler Moc Slippers
Slip into this moccasin slipper in a wool tweed or suede upper with stain- and water-repellent oily suede detail. Stride in comfort throughout the day on the removable EVA contoured insole, or you can replace it and customize the comfort with a personal orthotic. The wool fleece lining offers an inviting, warm foot environment. The rubber and natural jute outsole has a unique Acorn EarthRoamer® design that actually “cups” the sole of your foot for better heel protection, while helping provide traction and durability for indoor and outdoor wear. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Acorn Men's Rambler Moc Slippers:
- Removable EVA contoured insole provides cushioned comfort, stability and support.
- Wool fleece lining wraps your feet in soft and cozy warmth.
- Rubber and jute outsole with Acorn EarthRoamer cup sole design helps provide greater traction and durability for indoor / outdoor wear.
- Wool or suede upper with stain- and water-repellent oily suede detail helps with easy care.
Other Important Information About Acorn Men's Rambler Moc Slippers:
- Material Content: wool or suede upper, wool fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, rubber / jute outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.