Step out in the contoured, supportive comfort of Acorn Men's Crosslander Moc Slippers
This moccasin slipper is not only handsome, it’s so comfortable with the removable, contoured EVA insole with arch support. Feet will feel cozy, thanks to the soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite® synthetic down insulation with hollow-core fiber technology for warmth. Plus, the Italian wool-blend knit upper has water-repellent, suede detailing to help keep feet dry. The rubber outsole with jute also offers great traction on a variety of surfaces indoors and out. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Acorn Men's Crosslander Moc Slippers:
- Removable, contoured EVA insole allows the use of your own orthotic.
- Sherpa fleece lining wraps your feet in soft and cozy warmth.
- Thermolite synthetic down insulation has unique hollow-core technology that traps heat to help keep feet warm.
- Rubber and jute outsole provides indoor / outdoor traction to help keep you steady.
- Raised EVA heel wedge offers stability and support.
- Soft, wool-blend knit upper with water-repellent suede details helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Acorn Men's Crosslander Moc Slippers:
- Material Content: wool / polyester upper, polyester Sherpa fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, rubber / jute outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.