Stamina ATS Air Rower lets you work out your whole body without putting pressure on your joints
Rowing is an effective way to get a low-impact, full body workout that’s easy on your joints. The ATS Air Rower uses air resistance for a smooth rowing motion that targets all major muscle groups—back, legs, arms, abs and buttocks. The molded, foam-padded seat and padded handlebars offer a comfortable rowing experience. When you’re done rowing, you can fold up the machine and roll it away on the built-in wheels for easy storage.
Caution: Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, have never exercised before, are pregnant or suffer from a health problem. This product is for in-home use only.
Features & Benefits of Stamina ATS Air Rower:
- Air resistance provides a smooth rowing motion.
- Molded, foam-padded seat slides easily on a ball bearing roller system.
- Padded handlebars are comfortable to hold.
- Electric monitor displays workout time, speed, distance and calories burned.
- Adjustable nylon foot straps and large footplates help hold feet in place.
Other Important Information About Stamina ATS Air Rower:
- Some assembly required.
- Tools required: Allen wrench.
- Material Content: steel, plastic, foam.
- Measurements: 78.5" x 19.75" x 31.5".
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.