ASICS Women’s GT-2000 Running Shoes blend stability and cushioning for a smooth walk or run
Go the distance in the ASICS GT-2000™! Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators (foot rolls inward), this premium running shoe features the Guidance Trusstic System® and Dynamic DuoMax® Support System that work together to support and stabilize your stride. You also get the same great GEL® cushioning you love in the rearfoot and forefoot. The seamless mesh and synthetic upper “hugs” the foot for a great fit. The removable foam insole is topped with a moisture-wicking, anti-odor ComforDry™ sockliner for a dry, fresh foot environment. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GT-2000 Running Shoes:
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System enhances stability and support with a lightweight feel.
- Guidance Trusstic System® helps keep the shoe lightweight, while retaining stability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- Lightweight Solyte® midsole provides cushioning and durability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) promotes a natural stride from heel strike to toe-off.
- P.H.F.™ (Personalized Heel Fit) collar uses two layers of memory foam that mold to the heel, creating a customized fit.
- Guidance Line® technology incorporates vertical flex grooves that guide your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait cycle.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GT-2000 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, foam insole, Solyte midsole, Trusstic System shank, DuraSponge / AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.