Get back to ASICS Women’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes for a smooth walk or run
The second generation of the ASICS GT-2000 presents a lighter athletic shoe that takes you the distance. The new FluidRide™ midsole provides bounce-back cushioning—with reduced weight, while the built-in Dynamic DuoMax® Support System delivers stability. Along the rubber outsole, a vertical flex groove enhances flexibility, which helps promote a more efficient stride. Plus, you can count on GEL cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot to help diminish foot shock. Mesh upper. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes:
- Impact Guidance System® promotes a natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide provides a combination of bounce-back cushioning, lightweight comfort and long-lasting durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System helps reduce the weight of the shoe, while enhancing stability and support.
- Guidance Line®, a vertical flex groove in the outsole, guides your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GT-2000 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, SpEVA insole, FluidRide midsole, AHAR (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.