ASICS Women’s GT-1000 Running Shoes give you the cushioning and support you need for a comfortable, stable walk or run
The ASICS GT-1000™ packs plenty of comfort and performance features into one sleek package! Mild to moderate overpronators (foot rolls inward too much) will appreciate the stability you get from the DuoMax® Support System that’s built into the midsole, as well as Guidance Line® technology in the outsole that encourages a smoother stride. The rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning provides shock absorption throughout your stride for a more comfortable walk or run. The breathable synthetic / mesh upper laces up to fit. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GT-1000 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- Trusstic System® helps keep the shoe lightweight, while retaining stability.
- Full-length Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot through the walking or running gait for a smooth, efficient stride.
- DuraSponge® outsole is made of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) compound for extra cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- SpEVA® midsole offers bounce-back cushioning and durability.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GT-1000 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, SpEVA midsole, Trusstic System shank, DuraSponge rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.