ASICS Women’s GT-1000 2 PR Running Shoes give you the cushioning and support you need for a comfortable, stable stride
The ASICS GT-1000™ 2 PR packs plenty of comfort and performance features into one sleek package! Mild to moderate overpronators (foot rolls inward too much) will appreciate the stability you get from the DuoMax® Support System that’s built into the midsole, as well as Guidance Line® technology in the blown rubber outsole that encourages a smoother stride. Along with forefoot GEL®, you get even more rearfoot GEL cushioning and shock absorption for a more comfortable walk or run. The breathable mesh upper laces up to fit. Recommended for normal arches.
Note: From October 1 to October 31, 2013, ASICS will donate $2.00 per pair of GT-1000 2 PR Running Shoes sold, with a guaranteed donation of $100,000 up to $125,000, to Christina Applegate’s Right Action for Women who are at increased risk for breast cancer.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GT-1000 2 PR Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during the impact and toe-off phases.
- Dual-density DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- SpEVA® midsole offers bounce-back cushioning and durability.
- Full-length Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot through the walking or running gait for a smooth, efficient stride.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GT-1000 2 PR Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, EVA sockliner, SPEVA insole, SPEVA / EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.