ASICS Women’s GEL-Tech Walker Neo 2 Shoes — designed with walking in mind to give you the support you need
This walking shoe sets the standard for fitness walking shoes. The Impact Guidance System® enhances your natural walking gait, while the DuoMax®, a dual-density midsole support system, offers support and stability. The synthetic leather and mesh upper features a memory foam-lined collar and a stretch bunion window to enhance the fit. GEL® cushioning in the heel and forefoot works with the durable EVA midsole, providing support through the gait cycle. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Tech Walker Neo Walking Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and allows for a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax dual-density support system in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- IGS (Impact Guidance System) enhances the foot’s natural gait for an easier stride from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the shoe while retaining structural integrity and stabilizing the midfoot.
- Solyte® EVA, a proprietary cushioning material, creates an exceptionally lightweight, durable midsole that won’t break down.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Tech Walker Neo Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, brushed polyester upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, Solyte compression-molded EVA midsole, Trusstic System shank, AHAR (high abrasion rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.