Get in the game with shock-absorbing GEL technology in ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoes
An update on an ASICS favorite, the GEL-Resolution® 5 delivers the comfort and stability you need, on and off the tennis court. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL absorbs the shock of each step. A hidden Trusstic System® supports and stabilizes your stride, while allowing the rubber outsole to make full ground contact, which increases stability. The Flexion Fit™ synthetic upper comfortably “hugs” your foot. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoes:
- Flexion Fit synthetic upper provides support and conforms to the foot for a great fit.
- Pguard® toe protector adds extra durability to the upper.
- Hidden Trusstic System offers medial (inside) support, while allowing the outsole to make full contact with the ground for better stability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases.
- Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.™) features two layers of memory foam in the collar that mold to the heel for a personalized fit.
- DuoMax®, a dual-density support system in the midsole enhances support and stability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) promotes a natural walking or running gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, Solyte midsole, Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.