ASICS Women’s GEL-Oracle Running Shoes — a combination of stability and GEL cushioning for the neutral walker or runner
Walkers and runners who need a neutral shoe with stability will love the GEL-Oracle. GEL® cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot absorbs the shock of each step. The two-layer Solyte® midsole adds extra cushioning, as well as durability and stability, while the Space Trusstic System® supports the arch. The breathable synthetic and mesh upper gently “hugs” the foot with a memory foam P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) collar and soft bunion windows on both sides of the forefoot. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Oracle Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning provides shock absorption throughout the walking or running gait cycle.
- Bunion windows, a soft synthetic material on both sides of the forefoot, help reduce bunion irritation.
- Lightweight Solyte midsole is firmer on the bottom for durability and stability and softer on top for more cushioning.
- Heel Clutching System™ built on the outside of the upper provides better support and fit at the heel.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove in the outsole guides your foot for a more efficient stride.
- Space Trusstic System provides extra arch support.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) incorporates memory foam in the heel collar for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Oracle Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, ComforDry sockliner, synthetic insole, Solyte midsole, Space Trusstic System shank, AHAR / DuraSponge rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.