Get shock-absorbing GEL cushioning technology with a fun look in ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoes
Bold and colorful on the outside, the GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 running shoe packs plenty of comfort technology inside. You’ll love how it feels whether you’re training for a triathlon or taking a walk. GEL® cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot absorbs the shock of each step, while the Solyte® midsole adds lightweight cushioning. Plus, the midsole is built with the Dynamic DuoMax® support system that helps stabilize your stride. The outsole combines DuraSponge® and Wet Grip® rubber for a blend of cushioning, durability and traction. Synthetic / mesh upper with stretch elastic laces offers a customized fit. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot GEL and forefoot Twist GEL cushioning provides shock absorption throughout the walking or running gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax, a dual-density support system, enhances stability and support with a lightweight feel.
- Elastic laces stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Solyte® midsole is made of a material that’s lighter than ASICS standard EVA without sacrificing cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic® system enhances natural foot movement during the propulsion (push-off) stage.
- Perforated sockliner offers moisture control and breathability.
- DuraSponge, a blown rubber compound, provides cushioning and durability in the forefoot of the outsole.
- Wet Grip material is strategically positioned in the forefoot of the outsole to help improve grip in wet conditions for increased traction.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic fabric upper lining and sockliner, synthetic foam insole, Solyte midsole, Propulsion Trusstic System shank, DuraSponge / Wet Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.