ASICS Women’s GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoes deliver advanced shock absorption and cushioning with an incredibly lightweight feel
Think F.A.S.T. with the GEL-Lyte33™ 2! F.A.S.T. stands for Featherweight ASICS Speed Technology, which packs plenty of advanced comfort features into this ultra-light running shoe! This update comes with FluidAxis™ technology, a system of flex grooves that encourage the foot to move naturally throughout your stride. The rearfoot GEL® cushioning system absorbs shock in the heel, while the SpEVA® midsole and removable EVA insole cushion from heel to toe. The mesh upper surrounds your foot with breathable comfort and a foot-hugging fit in a bold, sporty look. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoes:
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system absorbs shock during impact.
- FluidAxis technology incorporates anatomically correct, deep flex grooves that promote a natural foot motion.
- SpEVA® midsole provides cushioning that bounces back after each step for long-lasting comfort.
- Guidance Line®, a vertical flex groove in the outsole, guides your foot for a more efficient walking or running gait.
- F.A.S.T. Drop™ positions the heel lower than most running shoes and encourages the foot to land at midfoot or forefoot for a more efficient stride.
- F.A.S.T. Heel™ lightweight heel construction comfortably “hugs” the foot and helps reduce the weight of the shoe.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, SpEVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.