Get the shock-absorbing comfort of GEL cushioning on the golf course in ASICS Women’s GEL-Linksmaster Golf Shoes
ASICS keeps you in the game with the GEL-Linksmaster®. The rearfoot GEL® cushioning system adds shock absorption in the heel, while the lightweight Trusstic System® supports your stride. The waterproof-coated synthetic leather upper helps keep feet dry on a wet golf course—great for an early morning game when the grass is still covered with dew. Plus, the rubber outsole grips the ground with sure-footed traction. Removable insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS Women’s GEL-Linksmaster Golf Shoes:
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system absorbs shock during impact.
- Waterproof-coated synthetic leather upper helps keep feet dry.
- Lightweight Trusstic System® shank provides midfoot support.
- Rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About ASICS Women’s GEL-Linksmaster Golf Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof synthetic leather upper, foam insole, CMEVA (compression-molded EVA) midsole, Trusstic System shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.